DURMAPRESS ® Press Brakes, perfectly equipped for sensitive bending, energy efficient solutions.
Press Brake We Help You Produce In China
DURMAPRESS® China Top Leading Professional Manufacture to make the Press Brakes ,It have different series , Such as WC67K NC Press Brake Torsion Bar , WE67K CNC Electric-Hydraulic Press Brake , MB8 CNC Genius Press Brake ,Most Developped Robotic Press Brake . Tendem Press Brake and ect .Each of our sheet metal press brakes is completely designed to meet your production needs with Different Burgets. Durmapress Brand Rich Experience can also design different Types of Press Brake Toolings for End-user Customers Jobs.Please Contact us for instant Quote!
Press Brake Video
DURMAPRESS®Different Series Mild Steel Press Brakes with CNC Controller Working Video Testing Before Delivery, Welcome Contact Us!
If you need to purchase separate accessories or services to renovate the Press Brakes, you can learn more through the link below.
Knowledge For Press Brake
What is Press Brake ?
The Press Brakes used to press the plates into various shapes of parts and Different Bending Angle according to the needs of the process.The main frame consists of left and right columns, working table and crossbeam, left and right two synchronized hydraulic cylinders are fixed on the columns, the slider is connected to the piston of the hydraulic cylinders and moves up and down along the guide rail fixed on the columns, the lower die is fixed on the working table, the upper die is installed at the lower end of the slider, the hydraulic system provides power, the electrical system gives instructions, under the action of the synchronized hydraulic cylinders, the upper beam drives the Upper Punch down and the lower die closes to achieve the different bending angle of the sheet metal.
Left and right column, Working table and slider (hereinafter referred to as the three major parts) is the key parts of the Press Brakes, the sum of the weight of the three major parts accounted for 70% to 80% of the total weight of a Press Brakes . Its strength and rigidity directly determine the machine’s operating accuracy, lifespan,Most importangt the accuracy of the workpiece of new products.
Classification of Press Brake
Press Brake are divided into Manual Press Brakes, Hydraulic Press Brake and CNC Press Brake machines.
Hydraulic Press Brakes Machines can be divided Into Tosion Bar Hydraulic Press Brake And Hydraulic-Synchronisation CNC Press Brake according to By synchronisation method. Hydraulic Press Brakes can be divided into: the upper moving type, the lower moving type according to the movement 。
How to Choose Press Brake ?
There is some Basic characteristics to calculate the bending high tonnage , then detemine the press brakes model .Before You buy the Hydraulic Press Brakes , you need some Sheet Metal details need to you at least .
- Material ( Such as Mild Steel , Stainless Steel , Aluminum and ect )
- Thickness ( For example 4mm , 6mm and more )
- Working Length ( For example 12feet, 3100mm or 100inch and ect )
- The Material tensile strength (Such as 450Mpa , 350Mpa and ect)
After these characteristics have been determined, We can calculate the high tonnage required for the bending operation.
Otherwise , We also want to know if you need NC Press Brake or CNC Press Brake Machine .About the Difference , Check Below !
What are the other Selection Criteria for Choosing a Press Brake?
There is some Important characteristics when you are Choosing a Press Brakes
- Controller ( NC or CNC Press Brakes need the different Controller , Delem ,ESA , CybTouch Controller and NC Control made in China , all is optional , depends on customer burget and product requirement )
- Back gauge ( 2 axis , 3+1 axis , 4+1 axis , 5+1 axis ,6+1 axis ,8+1 axis and ect )
- Bending Angle Control( Manual Adjust by NC Press Brakes, Auto Adjustable by CNC Press Brakes)
- Toolings ( Every Set Machine will have Upper Punch *1 set , Down Die *1 set , also Engineer can customized Toolings according to customer special Products . Toolings catelog also ready , welcome to contact )
- Operator Safety Protection ( DSP Laser Protection & SDKELI Laser Protection system for CE Standard , SDKELI Light Protection for economic solutions )
- Energy Consumption (Hydraulic Press Brakes , Electrical Press Brakes , The Hybrid Press Brakes with Servo Motor control)
What the Difference between NC And CNC Press Brake ?
- There is a big difference between Torsion Bar NC Hydraulic Press Brakes ( Manual Press Brakes outdated) and electro-hydraulic Servo CNC Press Brake machine, the former is the use of torsion axis connected to the left and right pendulum, etc., the formation of torsion axis forced synchronization mechanism on two synchronized hydraulic cylinders up and down movement to maintain synchronization; and the latter is the use of proportional electro-hydraulic servo valve and other hydraulic control systems and scale to form a closed-loop control. That is to say, the Torsion Bar NC Press Brake in the mechanical synchronization method, and Electro-hydraulic synchronization is a servo-proportional valve synchronization method.
- Compared to CNC Press Brake which computer controls .The body of the torsion bar NC Press Brake is machined with relatively low precision, so it is completely unable to meet the electro-hydraulic servo-proportional valve precision requirements.
- If you want to convert the Torsion Bar NC Press Brake into a CNC Press Brake machine must add proportional servo valve, scale, electro-hydraulic CNC Controller and possibly add precision backguage system; at the same time also remove the twisted shaft bending machine balance shaft, hydraulic valve ,hydraulic system and other components, not only a very large workload, but also will have a large operating costs. So if want to meet your future development of Business , Choose Best Press Brakes will be more brilight.
How many Press Brake Controllers are there ?
- NC Press Brake
- ESTUN-E21 ,Made in China ,Digital display for back gauge X axis Programming(most common type)
- ESTUN-E300P, Made in China ,Digital Display for X axis Programing , R axis for Optional , Servo Motor Control , Fast Speed than E21 Control
- Delem-DA41T , Original from Holand , Touch Screen and Angle , X axis programming , Servo Motor Control , Fast Speed and higher precision.
TP10 , TP15, E22 NC Controller can be optional , Made in China which is not popular
- CNC Press Brake
There are three Major Controller in world market as below :
- DELEM – DA53T , DA58T ,DA66T , DA69T (most common type)
- CYBTOUCH- CT8 ,CT12, CT19
- ESA – ESA S630 , ESA S640 ,ESA S860 and Ect.
With the best press brake controller, you can produce more accurate sheet metal products and consistent parts, manage bend speeds, angle measurement and control as many other aspects of press brake production with total ease in near future
How to Use Press Brake ?
- Turn on the power, Turn on the key switch on the control panel, and then press the oil pump to start.
- Stroke adjustment, Press Brakes using must pay attention to adjust the stroke, before bending sheet metal must be testing. Press Brake Machine on the die down point to the bottom must ensure that there is a plate thickness gap. Otherwise Press Brake mould will be damaged . The adjustment of the stroke is also an electric quick adjustment and manual fine-tuning.
- Bending Toolings ( Die ) V Size selection, generally to choose the plate thickness of 8 times the V-Size of the groove. Such as bending 4mm plate material, you need to choose about 32mm V-Die.
- Back gauge adjustment are generally CNC Control adjustment and manual adjustable.Back gauge Front and Back Called X axis , it can controlled by the NC and CNC Controllers.
- Press the foot switch to start bending, Press Brake and shearing machine is different, can be released at any time, release the foot Press Brake will stop, and then step on to continue down the line.According to the ordinary hydraulic Press Brake processing Q235 plate material to do a simple introduction
What Is Press Brake Crowning system and difference between them ?
The hydraulic automatic deflection Crowning mechanism of the workbench is composed of a group of oil cylinders installed in the workbench. The position and size of each Crowning oil cylinder are designed according to the deflection ram of the ram and the workbench finite element analysis. The hydraulic Crowning realizes the bulge Crowning of the neutral version through the relative displacement between the front, middle and back three verticalplates. The principle is that the bulge is realized through the elastic deformation of the steel plate itself, so the Crowning amount can be adjusted within the elastic range of the workbench.
What is Hydraulic Crowning ?
Press Brakes have two hydraulic cylinders at two sides of the press brake frame ,The three-auxiliary hydraulic cylinder in the middle of the machine is called Hydraulic Crowning .When the upper beam is down, the auxiliary cylinder is filled with liquid oil and goes down ward.During the bending process, hydraulic oil inlet into the auxiliary cylinder, so that the upper beam generate downward deflection for compensation.Install the auxiliary hydraulic cylinder in the lower part of the worktable.
During the bending process, it generates an upward force on the worktable, which forms the automatic crowning system.
The pressure compensation device is composed of several small oil cylinders,comprising an oil cylinder, a motherboard, an auxiliary plate and a pin shaft, and a compensating cylinder is placed on the worktable.The pressure compensation system is formed with a proportional relief valve.
What is Mechanical Crownings ?
Mechanical crowning is a kind of new deflection compensation method, whichgenerally uses a triangular oblique wedge structure.The principle is that the two-triangle wedge block with a angles, the upper wedgemoving is fixed at back gauge X-direction and can only move in Y-direction.
The CNC Controller calculates the required deflection amount according to the load force when the workpiece is bent (this force will cause deflection deformation of the ram and the workbench vertical plate), and automatically controls the relative movement amount of the convex wedge, thus effectively compensating the deflection deformation caused bythe ram and the workbench vertical plate .A set of wedges form a curve consistent with the actual deflection in the length direction of the workbench, so that the gap between the upper and lower dies is consistent during bending.
How to Choose Press Brake Toolings ?
Press Brake Toolings Design depends on customer workpiece ,It can divided as Punch Selection and Die Set Selection. The rules are as below :
Punching Selection :
- When the small up-leg is longer than the bottom leg, you need a gooseneck punch.
- When the small up-leg is shorter than the bottom leg, any punch shape will work.
- When the small up-leg is equal to the bottom leg, you need an offset acute punch.
Customer can use the normal rule 8×2 to save the burget.
- First, determine the sheet metal range of metal thicknesses you want to bend. For example, you might need to bend material 2mm through V=16mm Die
- Second, assess the smallest die Set needed by multiplying the thinnest metal by 8. In this case, 3mm material would need the smallest die, hence: 3 × 8 = 24mm, which The Die Set V size round up to 24mm.
- Third, assess the largest Die Set V size needed by multiplying the thickest metal by 8. In this case, the thickest material of 6mm would need the largest die: 6× 8 = 48mm.
You’ve now determined the smallest and largest die you need—2mm and 6mm. To fill in what you need in between, you start with the smallest V size and double its size. In this case, that gives you a 16mm die (2 × 8 = 4). 32mm , 48mm Multi-V Mould .
If Your part doesn’t need a short flange, a narrow offset, or a tight radius, why complicate matters? Follow these three simple rules and you’ll improve angular performance, shorten setup time, and reduce tool operating costs.
Also Durmapress Engineer can design the special Toolings according to customer product request , so you just contact us and send your products drawings is ok .
What is The Laser Protection of Press Brake ?
What is Press Brake Safety
It can divided to Laser Safety and Light Safety .
-The Press Brake Laser Sentry system is a Bending-edge safety device, a Presence Sensing Device (PSD) featuring laser guides that ensure the safety of a press brake operator while employing the precision of lasers directly surrounding the die. If a foreign object is detected, the laser technology will immediately retract the die and stop the Press Brake Machine.
-The Press Brake Light Safety consists of a transmitter, a receiver, a mounting bracket and a controller .There is no impact on the production of the Press Brake machine and if a worker’s finger enters the protected area, it will block the beam and the Press Brake machine will then stop immediately, effectively preventing finger crushing accidents.
Press Brake Laser Safety Protection System Classification :
- DSP Laser Protection
- MSP Laser Protection
- SDKELI Laser Protection
- SDKELI Light Protection
Press Brake Application
Press Brake Machine can widely used in steel sheet metal processing industry . Mostly we can used in the following industry as below :
CNC Press Brakes can be used for the production of stainless steel sheets, doors and windows, as well as for the decoration of special places.
The Steel plates can be cutted into different required sizes by shearing machines and then re-processed by Hydraulic Press Brake Machine, such as computer cases, electrical cabinets, refrigerator and air conditioning housings, etc which are all made in this way.
Kitchen Restaurants Industry
Various varieties and specifications of Stainless Steel kitchenware are bending to different angles and shapes by the Hydraulic CNC Press Brake , then in secondary processing, such as welding and etc.
Wind Communication Industry
Press Brake can bend the wind power poles, light poles on the road, communication tower poles, traffic light poles, traffic signal poles, monitoring poles, etc. It usually need the heavy duty Press Brake , 6meters and 8meters Tandem Press Brake to finished such products .
Automotive & Marine Industry
Large CNC hydraulic press brake are used to bending body of boat, It also need combined the heavy duty hydraulic guillotine shearing machine .Bending Upper Punch and Down die should be customized according to Boat body drawings .
Arospace industry should use high precision CNC Press Brake machine, accurate and efficient. Because The final products is the main parts which must be in the tolerence accepted ranged .
From non-ferrous metals, ferrous metal plates, automotive ships, electrical power, decoration, kitchen plates, chassis cabinets, lift cabinet door shear, bending processing; large to the aerospace field, CNC Press Brake Machine’s role importance are increasingly . In short, the development of CNC Press Brake is very promising,The development prospects of CNC Press Brake will have a very broad space .